CE0/President/Director of Product Management
Scott delivers seasoned executive management experience with demonstrable track records of success in product management, sales, marketing, business development and general operations. He previously served as:
- CEO/President for SEADE Software
- CEO/President for Byte by Byte Corporation
- Director of Product Management for WideOrbit Inc.
- Property & Casualty Actuary for USAA
- Scott holds a BS in Actuarial Science (Mathematics) from the University of Texas at Austin
Chief Technology Officer & Chief Operating Officer
A recognized leader in the enterprise software industry, Michael brings MEGAfy 30 years of software industry experience with expertise in the management, development and optimized operations of technically-complex database application systems. He's delivered over 200 software applications to market for:
- TXU Energy
- Sargent & Lundy LLC
- Royal Bank of Canada
- The Sage Group PLC
- WideOrbit Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology
- Lockheed Martin
Michael's education includes the following:
- Doctorate of Engineering in Operations Research from Southern Methodist University
- Masters Science in Engineering Management from Southern Methodist University
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Tarleton State University
- Bachelor Science in High Energy Physics from the University of Texas at El Paso
- Bachelor Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso
Michael is an active and contributing member of the following associations:
- American Association of Cost Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Association of Computing Machinery
- Object Management Group
- Project Management Institute
- Software Engineering Institute
- Worldwide Institute of Software Architects
VP of Business Development & Coaching Alliances
Amy's passion, absolute client devotion and unparalleled Mega Agent and Coach relationships uniquely enable her to quickly build the MEGAfy coaching and partner network.
- Internationally accredited Executive Coach, McLean International
- Founder and Director of the Real Estate Masters Guild
- Former Executive Vice President of STAR POWER® Systems for 12 years
- Amy managed all facets of Star Power Systems, driving the development and growth of the premier mega agent networking community and provider of real estate education
- B.A. Communications, Purdue University
VP of Sales & Product Marketing
Jim drives MEGAfy's product definition, implementation and strategy requirements as well as being the company Spokesperson.
- Internationally recognized technology speaker, trainer & leading CRM guru
- Active Real Estate Agent
- Founder of Real Estate Technology Experts.com
- Founder of Jim Casey Seminars
- Since 1994, Jim's taught tens of thousands of the Who's Who of top real estate agents & teams how to effectively use CRM systems
- Jim has spoken at numerous NAR, State and Local Conventions as well as hundreds of private events for RE/MAX, Century 21, Realty Executives, Keller Williams and Windermere
- Spoken at EVERY one of Craig Proctor's Super Conferences for 11 years
- First contract trainer ever hired by Coldwell Banker University
- Managed a 60 Sales Associate office before launching his national speaking career in 1993
- Licensed realtor since 1986
- B.S. in Architecture from the University of Minnesota
See why I joined the MEGAfy tribe in my article "Someone Moved the Cheese".
Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc., Cross Institute, and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international trainer, coach, and author focusing on productivity and profitability systems for real estate salespeople and management. She’s known for her straight-forward, proven in the trenches, practical, sales and management strategies. (Sometimes she even tickles the ivories to motivate and entertain, too).
Her 6 internationally published books, including the best-selling new agent’s start-up business plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, are used by thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast. Carla has been honored as a National Educator of the Year by the National Association of Realtors, and has just been named one of the 50 most influential women in real estate. She has been a speaker at 16 consecutive national Realtor conventions, as a management expert.
More of her products are partnered and chosen for sales through the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) than any other sales and management coach, a tribute to their excellence as judged by the top real estate professionals.
A former master level CRB instructor, Carla has provided unique sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as the Managers’ Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB), Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, and Keller Williams Realty.
Carla can be reached at 425-392-6914, or email her at www.carlacross.com.